For more than 30 years, the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin, PLLC, has been standing strong for car accident victims who need an aggressive advocate against deep-pocketed insurance companies. The car accident law firm in El Paso, Texas, has earned a reputation for securing full and fair financial compensation for people who have been seriously hurt or lost a loved one in crashes caused by others’ negligence.
No car accident victim should have to face off against a powerful insurance company after a serious crash. Victims are often facing overwhelming medical expenses, missing time from work, struggling to get their vehicles fixed or replaced, and dealing with ongoing pain. They should not be pressured to settle for less than the full compensation they deserve. That’s where the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin can make a huge difference.
How the Law Firm Helps Car Accident Victims
When you choose an experienced car accident attorney in El Paso, you can trust that legal professional to handle every aspect of your claim for compensation. This includes:
- Reviewing your case for free, answering all your legal questions, and explaining what to expect moving forward
- Launching an immediate investigation into your auto accident to collect all the evidence, such as the police accident report, photos, video surveillance footage, witness statements, etc.
- Working with experts such as accident reconstruction professionals to show exactly what happened and who should be held liable
- Documenting the full extent of your injuries and related damages, including hiring medical specialists, long-term care experts, economists, and other experts to demonstrate what maximum compensation should be in your claim
- Managing all communication and negotiations with the insurance companies while working toward a full settlement that covers current and future losses
- Taking your case to trial if the insurance company refuses to agree to a fair settlement
An injured crash victim should never try to handle a car accident claim without professional legal representation. An insurance adjuster may seem nice and understanding, but that person’s job is to protect the insurance company, not the victim. The insurer’s goal is to minimize or deny claims as much as possible, and they have professionals on their team who deal with these types of claims every day. That is why victims need professional legal representation as well ─ to level the playing field.
Demanding Justice for Car Accident Victims Across El Paso
Accident victims often face far-reaching complications beyond the injuries themselves. For example, many victims cannot return to work right away. They may have trouble getting transportation to and from doctor’s appointments. They may find that they will need additional surgeries and rehabilitative therapy in the months and years to come. Some may be totally disabled and unable to return to the life they once knew.
The dedicated El Paso car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin, PLLC, understand the short-term challenges and long-term damages accident victims can expect. The legal team works to alleviate these burdens by demanding the full financial compensation clients need to move forward with their lives.
To learn more about the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin, PLLC, visit the law firm’s website or contact us today.
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, our El Paso personal injury attorneys are ready to go to work and help you demand justice. For a quarter of a century, people in El Paso have known the name Michael…